OOTD: Valentine's Day

8:36 PM


(myself and my "sister")

Hey guys! So, happy belated Valentine's Day! I wanted to get this up yesterday, but I got home so late from my festivities that I literally went straight to bed... Oops. Anywho, I wish I could've gotten more photos of my evening, but I was too busy enjoying myself (again) that I forgot! I do have some shots at dinner, but they aren't that grade-A quality, which I am really sorry about!
Back to what I did for my V-Day. Since most of my friends and I did not have valentines (except my sister, who is SIXTEEN I KNOW), my friends and I decided to go out for dinner and go see a rival high school's new musical that came out that weekend. The cast had only 5 1/2 weeks to put it all together, and I thought it was pretty great for only having such short notice. If I had to pull a show out in that short amount of time, I probably would've lost my mind! But, I digress.


Here is me in between my sister (left) and our friend (right). I know, I'm short...
Anyways.

Outfit:
Skirt, Forever 21
Necklace, Forever 21 (sorry, couldn't find a link for this one!)
Tights, Target in "Nude"
Heels, The Shoe Dept. in "Nude"
Bow (not shown), Forever 21 in "Peach"

(me and another lovely friend of mine... I need to stop befriending gorgeous people because sad)


(me stealing my sister's "man"... hehe, just kidding!)


I really tried to keep it not-so-black in this outfit because I am a girl who loves her darks. But, with it being Valentine's Day, I wanted to keep it more romantic and light. Needless to say, I got some "oh, you're not wearing black this time!" comments...
Let me know what you guys wore on V-Day, whether you went out on a date or just sat watching rom-coms with your man Ben & Jerry's (to be honest, that is probably what I was going to do if I didn't have plans...). Whatever works! 

Love,
Leighan




You Might Also Like

0 comments