Valentine's Day Outfit Inspo: Pantone's Colors of the Year Edition

1:00 PM



Hey friends! I hope you are having a great Wednesday! I don't know about you guys, but the Valentine's Day struggle is real. I'm not talking about finding a guy for the day, I'm talking about outfit ideas. I'm the type of person who would rather go out with friends for the night instead of on a date, and my friends and I love to go out! Last year, we went out to dinner and a play, which you could read about here, and we loved it so much!

I am such a picky person when it comes to outfits and such. I'm so indecisive that I end up just giving up, to be honest. But this year, I'm determined to pick up my OOTD game by finding inspiration in the one place that can't fail: Pantone's Colors of the Year! I'm actually really excited about them, because they are such great colors all year round Also, I'm happy that there's a blue, considering it's my favorite color of all time. 
This year's colors are so versatile that I came up with the idea to use them for some Valentine's outfit ideas. Now, these outfits do not have to be just for date purposes. If you have some plans to go out with friends like I do, these are some awesome options! I split them up into different style types, and you could totally mix and match if you want! These are only inspirations, you don't have to copy all of them! I hope you enjoy them!
Top left, Boho/70's Girl
Top, The Hut
Skirt, NewLook.com
Shoes, River Island
Earrings, Forever 21
Ring Set, Forever 21

Top right, Girly Girl
Skirt, Simply Be
Heels, River Island
Earrings & Necklace, Charlotte Russe

Bottom left, Modern/Edgy
Dress, Zaful.com
Heels, Forever 21
Necklace, Nordstrom
Earrings, Topshop

Bottom right, Preppy
Dress, Topshop
Heels, Topshop
Necklace & Earrings, Forever 21

Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite! Also, what do you have going on this Valentine's Day? I hope it's something fun!
Yours truly,
Leighan

You Might Also Like

0 comments