Spring Break Jams!

3:40 PM

edit by me, photo from weheartit!

Hello friends!

Sorry this is up late (again). Things have been kind of hectic for me the past week or so, and I had run out of ideas on what to do next, even though I have a list of posts I want to do that will last me until August! There are just so many ways I can post my ideas that I don't know where to start!

Well, thankfully, I found some place to begin. I know that for some of you, spring break probably is over, as is mine (sigh). Some might have theirs in April, and even right now. Whatever stage of spring break you are in currently, and no matter what you plan on doing for that blissful week off, there are always jams that you have on repeat. I know that I sure did, and I stayed home and worked all week! Especially if you are homebound this break like I was, upbeat and light-hearted songs make you feel like you're on the beach or gearing up for a cross-country road trip. I want to share with you guys my playlist that kept me going during this break and made me want to plan the next trip to Hilton Head ASAP! Click here to take a listen to my fave jams!

So what are you guys's current favorite spring break playlists? Or even your favorite songs that remind you of break? I'm always willing to listen to some new jams! 

Yours truly,
Leighan

P.S.: Be on the lookout for some fun stuff coming this spring/summer! I have a lot of stuff planned for you all!




You Might Also Like

0 comments