Spring Essentials

9:56 PM

spring 2k15 essentials




1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Hello friends! I am so so SO sorry about not being able to post anything these past few days. Life has been pretty busy, with trying to finish up homework to working. While I was keeping busy, I kept thinking about spring break (which is next week for me WOOOO), and spring in general. Today, it was literally 75 outside, and it was so lovely! Spring fever is totally catching up to me!

Now, I love my cold weather, but it is now time to be bringing out some of my favorite "must-haves" for spring and even spring break. When it comes to warmer weathers, I like to keep things simple in my makeup routine. Instead of having the matte
foundation, I usually swap that for a BB cream because it isn't going to clog your pores, and this kind has built-in acne medicine so that way you can not only cover up, but also help treat a gross zit that had just formed on your face.

To give off that natural dewy look, I like to put on highlighter on the highest point of my cheekbones, close to my temples, and my nose. After that, I usually go for either a tinted chapstick or a tinted, matte balm stain. I've always loved tinted chapsticks because if you don't want to put on makeup on or lipstick but still need some color, that is the product to wear.

During the warmer months, I do not want to be under a hot blowdryer blowing hot air in my face at all. With that, I like to leave my hair natural and put some sea salt spray in them. I have tried so many sea salt products, but the one that blew me away is Tresemme's new product. It leaves my hair smelling wonderfully and you get up in the morning.

I also really like using body lotion. Before, I used to use the spray, but I've realized lotions last longer. If it is too hot or if it is going to rain, I'd suggest getting the body spray ones, Bath & Body Works always never fails to amaze me with their selection, and the new fragrances from there are s o g o o d you have to try!

Clothing-wise, I don't have much. I always keep a pair of cute sunglasses in my car or in my purse. Also, a cute denim jacket will be perfect to throw on those chilly, spring nights. And you can never go.wrong without a cute sundress! PacSun has pretty decent ones, just check out their clearance section if the prices bother you!

So, what are you guys' spring essentials? And what are you guys doing for your spring break? I wanna hear some good ideas before I'm off!

Love,
Leighan

You Might Also Like

0 comments