Easter OOTD

8:18 PM



Hey guys! I am SO sorry for not having this up last week! I was supposed to have these pictures and I didn't, and then school and work and life happened.... But I digress.



Outfit:
Dress, Target (there's only the salmon one online!)
Shoes, The Shoe Dept (check my V-Day post for shoes!)
Bracelets, my own
(not shown)
Necklace and Earrings, Forever 21 (necklace is currently sold out!)



 I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I just basically went to church and had dinner, with the occasional Starbucks, because what day is it without it? 

In all seriousness though, Easter made me remember the price Jesus paid for all of us. God gave us His son to die for us, while we were stuck in our sin. We slandered him, beaten him, and, yet, he still loved us. If you want to have a real visual reference, please watch The Passion of the Christ. That movie makes it all so real, the ultimate price. It brought me to tears thinking about it. It brings me to tears thinking about it now, as I'm typing this. It is just wonderful that we have that savior who defeated the grave and showed Satan who's boss, am I right?

All in all, please let's not forget why we celebrate such holidays such as Easter. Most people think this holiday is about the Easter bunny and eggs and how much money is in those eggs you find. All of it is material things. The real reason is because we became free from the bondage of sin, and I don't know about you, but I cannot be thankful enough for it.

Yours truly,

Leighan


You Might Also Like

0 comments