April Favorites

12:30 PM


Hello friends! I am SO sorry about not posting anything for a week. Life happened again, and this time, it brought finals along with it, so I have been dealing with that. Also, I have been trying to think of a post to give you guys, and also I have to brainstorm on some summer posts. I have a few in mind that I think you guys will enjoy, but we shall see!

Anyways, I wanted to kind of show you guys what I've been loving in terms of beauty, jewelry, and a few random things. I did not have that much favorites this month, but I figured I would show you guys what I've been using non-stop this month!

Beauty/Skincare


Lancome Maquiriche Quad in (L to R) Gardenia, Cedre Soleil, Burnt Sand, and Rustique.

For beauty, I'll start out with this quad by Lancome. I recently rediscovered this quad in my sister's room, of all places. It was my stepmom's, and I have been really obsessed with it. I love using the copper brown to the right on my lid whenever I want to do a copper-y summer eye, which I have been obsessed with doing lately. I'll try to do a tutorial on that soon, by the way! Anyways, I love the colors in this, and the white shade is perfect for highlighting the inner corners and browbone! Apparently, this quad is discontinued, but you can definitely find it online! 



These beauties are my absolute favorites from this favorites post! I got these for my birthday this month from Sephora, and I will be honest, I was a bit skeptical on the pink shade. On the email, it says it is a universally flattering shade. Considering I am pretty tan naturally, thanks to my being Hispanic, I was worried this would look like a horrible bubblegum pink shade. But it was the opposite! It was basically the same color of my lips naturally, and it was such a perfect nude! And I am obsessed with the matte red shade. Any matte, darker reds are a favorite of mine! I am definitely going to buy the regular ones and stock up!



L: Rikugien - Rose Pink. R: Cruella.



Next up is this mascara from CoverGirl. I had heard such great things about this mascara from various different beauty gurus, so I had to try it! It makes my short, flat lashes look so much longer! I do wish I had gotten it in the regular formula rather than the waterproof because it is such a killer to get off. Besides that, it gives the length my lashes really deserved without it looking cartoonish, and makes them fuller. It is so hard to find a good lengthening mascara for my lashes, and this does it perfectly! I highly recommend if you have short lashes like I do that are a pain to deal with!



This dry shampoo from Not Your Mother's is my new favorite dry shampoo at the moment. It is like a regular dry shampoo, but it doesn't leave a lot of residue for me, which I love. It smells really great, and I have been using it a lot. I wish I can say I use this only after I come from the gym, but to be honest, this product has gotten its fair share of usage! Also, I've noticed with other dry shampoos it makes my head itchy after a while. This one doesn't give me that problem, which is great!




Last on the beauty list is this scrub from St. Ives. I have been using this a lot whenever I'm really tired and know that my face will be looking really dull if I don't get some sort of life back into it, and this does the trick! It's a light exfoliant, so it is perfect for everyday use. I like to use this 2-3 times a week just to keep any flakes at bay, and to keep my face looking more awake. It is perfect for when you stayed up late studying for exams or finishing up last-minute homework and want to brighten up your face in the AM so you can skip all of that highlighting when you're too lazy to do so. And the smell really wakes up the senses as well!

Accessories



For jewelry, I have been keeping to quite simple. I have been recently loving small earrings again, I was never a huge, detailed earring fan, so I've always tended to go for smaller ones. These from Forever 21 are so cute! They are also very wearable with anything, so I can just put whatever pair I feel like wearing on. You can wear the first two with any color jewelry, and they just look timeless.



Last on my jewelry is this bracelet! I got it as a gift for my birthday, and I am obsessed with it! It is kind of like the Alex & Ani bracelets, and it has a little Carolina logo in the middle with the colors on the beads. I am so excited to wear this on gamedays! This bracelet just makes me excited for school to start in the fall, even though I'm done with school for now. I just cannot wait!

Random



This last item is sort of a random home item, but I love it! It's a room spray from Bath & Body Works, and it smells like summer! Literally though, it smells like the beach, which makes me so happy! I dislike summer because it gets really humid and hot where I live, but I absolutely love the beach, and this just reminds me of it so much! It makes any room smell like you just stepped into the ocean!

So that was all of my favorites for the month of April! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Let me know what was your favorites this month! I love trying out new products and things, so leave me a comment! Thanks!

Yours truly,

Leighan

You Might Also Like

1 comments