OOTD: Charlotte

6:14 PM


Hey guys! So, this past weekend, I went to Charlotte with my brother, friends, and my sister for my sister's 16th, and we had so much fun, despite what we were planning to do. We were planning on heading to the Land of Oz, but that was four hours away, which was not going to happen. Also, we were going to go to the Cheesecake Factory, but yours truly forgot to make reservations... Oops. However, we had a fun day trip that we definitely won't forget. We didn't get much photos, but these were the best ones from our trip! I've got to thank my friend for taking these. She's the bomb!

~Leighan


Outfit:

Scarf, sister's Christmas gift
(not shown) 
Jeans, Forever 21
Boots, Forever 21 (they are no longer available)

(and look at that lil sis action... she's a cutie!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments