Think Pink!

8:24 PM




Hello friends!

With Valentine's Day under a week away, it is making me realize how short this holiday is! I mean, when you think of February, you think of all things femme, like roses, those cute and clever drugstore heart-shaped-boxed candies (am I the only one who thinks those are cute or). As a noted lover of all things dark, this is the one month I actually want to bring out all the stops and wear a whole ton of... well, pink! Although I probably cannot do all pink 25/7 because I do not own enough pink in my closet, I do try to make up for it in cosmetics. I loooooove cotton-candy pinks, deep rosy pinks, and the like at this time of year. It makes me so pumped!
So, with that said, I hope you all find some sort of inspiration like I did with these products. And tell me your inspirations for V-Day! What gets you inspired? Is it color, the candies that come out around this time of year, or the big Valentine's section at Target? It would be awesome to see what you guys find inspiration this year!

Love,

Leighan.

P.S.: links to these products will be on my Polyvore page, which is right here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments